Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Free...






Leaf in my pocket
Flowers flowing from your lips
If God gave me the pass
To hand you this fruit
I'd bow to your knees

As I stare at your presence
My being slowly opens
From the well in your eyes
As if the universe enfolds
And showers a galaxy of Love

As I heed your words
My soul courageously flies
From the sun in your spirit
As if a ghastly nebula
Shone with Warmth

As I felt your Heart
My branches budded out
Reaching for the sky
As if a dying planet
Exploded with Hope

As you walk closer
My roots grow deeper
Within the heat of the Earth
As if the moon painfully carved its face
With rocks & sand in Courage

And I can't even touch you
But when I tug your robe
My core trembles with bliss
As if stars inflamed heaven
With crystal stairways to Nirvana

Though an empty seed
Your breath filled me
With an endless embrace
And an eternal kiss on my bark
As if your own hands washed my feet

--- Kunay/ July 6, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment